White T-Shirt & Jeans

by - August 21, 2017


Our first lookbook was a total success and it got the ball rolling!
The enthusiasm and determination level among the beautiful plus size bloggers on the team has reached the roof. We were also so happy to welcome a handful of new plus size bloggers from region joining our community, in aim to promote plus size fashion and body positivity.

At this point, we are 15 members and we predict great things from now till the end of the year, and hopefully onward...


The Middle East Plus Size Fashion Bloggers are back again with a new edition of this inspiring lookbook series. This time, we have decided to play on the hashtag #StyleitMyWay and we chose to tackle the forever classic white t-shirt and jeans! We hope you enjoy this lookbook as much as you did the first one.
Here are our outfit ideas and fashion tips on how to glamify this casual look:

 // LOOK [01] //  HANANE FATHALLAH
THE FOODIE T-SHIRT
#CURRENTLYCRAVING
"One of my latest favorite finds is this kimono jacket from River Island Plus. It is light and the print is probably the best thing about it. I decided to pair it with my favorite foodie t-shirt! The statement is 100% me. An original foodie! The white tee and jeans is like a white canvas: throw in your favorite colors and accessories to reflect your personality and style. Mine says that I am foodie with an appetite for colorful prints!"
Forever21+ Tshirt • New Look Jeans • River Island Plus Kimono Jacket • Redtag Bag

 // LOOK [02] //  TARANA KARAMATH
MULTI-COLOR IN NYC
"Started with a graphic tee and worked around it. I tried several options when it came to choosing the perfect coverup or jacket and this one was the winner. This light lemon-green jacket from Brands For Less accentuates the classic tee and jeans. Lastly, the multi-color clutch is the icing on the cake, as it brings the entire look together. An effortless vibrant look!"
REDTAG
T-shirt • New Look Jeans • Brands For Less Jacket • Steve Madden Clutch • Shoe Express Shoes


 // LOOK [03] //  NERMEEN NASEF
BLACK & WHITE
"I chose to wear a different style of jeans, The Colette style, which is really trending now. In order to stay cool, I picked a sleeveless shirt paired with a black light cotton cardigan - as it is super hot here in Egypt! Inferno of almost 40 degrees! My jeans are actually from Marks and Spencer in a size 24, a pair that I've had for the longest time but I love them."
Marks & Spencer Jeans 


 // LOOK [04] //  SYEDA ERUM
THE BOMBER LAYER
"If we’re talking about a simple white tee and jeans, heads up bomber jacket. They have been my favorite trend throughout, and the perfect throw on when you want to look not-so-basic. Going for a casual day out, to a walk on the beach or an occasional lunch/dinner suits it all! My personal style of edgy, cool and chic sums up this outfit because of the pop of color through the sling and of course for the love of blush in those heels!"
Bershka Jacket • New Look Jeans/Heels/Belt Top •  F21 Accessories • Matalan Bag


 // LOOK [05] //  ARFA SHAHID
PAKISTANI FLAIR
"This is what you get when you merge heritage and fashion. The scarf I am wearing is in a beautiful light orange-yellow color and it is from a Pakistani brand called Outfitters. My sandals are from Khaadi, also a local brand in Pakistan. Pom-poms and tassels sandals are the cutest footwear trend, especially for the summer time! I got this white shirt stitched from a Pakistani-style fabric I got from a souq in Pakistan. The lace detailing gives this classic casual look a feminine touch."
Outfitters (PK)
Scarf • New Look Pants • Khaadi Shoes •  Shirt (DIY)

 // LOOK [06] //  ALINE CHIRINIAN
CAMO & VELVET
"White t-shirts are a big part of my wardrobe. I find them so easy to dress up and down. Every time I spot a white shirt at a store, I'm tempted to purchase it even though I know I have some in my closet already, but you can never have too many. Especially if you're a cluts like me and always spill things on yourself. For the lookbook, I went with my current favorite white tee from Zara that I found on sale a while back. For bottoms, I didn't want to take the plain blue denim route so instead I went the "camo" route but added some "femininity" with my favorite velvet heels from Stradivarius."
Zara Top • Style & Co Jeans • Stradivarius Heels • Zara Bag • H&M Sunglasses
ASOS Earrings • Magenta by Jessica Nails Nail Color


 // LOOK [07] //  SUCHITRA MOHAN
THE FLORAL SCARF
"Unexpected details give this classic look a fun twist - bell sleeves, a pop of color with the scarf, and casual white shoes for some extra playfulness."
SPLASH
Shirt • Levi's Jeans • Charles & Keith Shoes • Guess Sunglasses • MAX Scarf

 // LOOK [08] //  SABRIN AL-SUBAIHI
RUFFLE-FLY EFFECT
"Denim, white shirt and ruffles are the perfect match! I decided to extend the 'ruffle effect' also onto my black slingbacks. There is a balance of black and white ruffles that keeps the classic white tee and jeans look intact, as well as adding that extra touch to make it stand out. Love it!"
H&M
Shirt • ASOS Curve Jeans • NEXT Shoes • ALDO Bag • H&M Earrings


 // LOOK [09] //  JYOTSNA SUNIL
THE WHITE BARDOT TOP
"Obsessed with off shoulder tops and a good tan, I am a plus size girl who encourages self confidence, trying to change your idea of beauty one step at a time and I begin with a white tee"
KOTON
Bardot Top • F21 Jeans • Shoe Mart Shoes


 // LOOK [10] //  NAIRA GHANEM
RUFFLES & WIDE LEG PANTS
because monochrome is always a good option!
"It's all about ruffle sleeves this summer, paired with culottes and Gucci trainers for and easy city chic look."ZARA Shirt • Primark Trousers • Chanel Bag • Gucci Shoes

 // LOOK [11] //  NARIMENE MILOUDI
THE DENIM JACKET
Street-style approved! A well-fitted denim jacket is a must-have in any plus size girl's closet! It is quick and easy way to style a. outfit. It is so versatile: it is one of those items in your wardrobe that you somehow manage to find a way to wear nearly year-round. Now that's a keeper.

 // LOOK [12] //  RACHA HAJLAOUI
LEMON-BELLA
Don't be afraid to wear bold colors and to step out of your comfort zone. This H&M lemon jacket turns a simple outfit like the white tee and jeans into a refreshing look. Dress to make yourself feel confident and happy! 

You May Also Like

0 comments